International students

The UK Council for International Student Affairs (UKCISA) is the UK’s national advisory body serving the interests of international students. The UKCISA website contains some very helpful advice and info on:

  • Immigration and work visas
  • Working in the UK during and after your time as a student
  • Language and culture

The site also has useful information for UK students wishing to study or work abroad, including country-specific information and contacts.

Please contact the RCA Student Support office for help with visas, funding, accomodation, healthcare etc. Tel: +44(0)20 7590 4140. More on Space.

HMRC has produced an info sheet on tax etc for international students


Login with your RCA username and password to leave a comment or contact us via Twitter @fuelrca.