If you're undecided what to do after graduation from the RCA, or need some practical advice on how to get your dream job then Fuel's employability events are for you!
We're holding a lunchtime webinar on 29 July with John Lees, top careers coach and author of 'How to get a job you'll love', plus a panel of alumni and other employers involved in recruiting art & design graduates. John Lees will discuss what 21st century employers want and how to access the hidden job market.
* Rebecca Dewsbury, Group Business Manager Futura Group - Automotive
* Clare Finn - Art Conservation. (2004 graduate, GSMJ)
* Michele Gambarotto, Head Designer, Sisley, Italy - Fashion apparel (2002 Graduate, Fashion Menswear)
* David Stevens, Director, DRS Insight & Innovation - Service design & digital transformation
* George Wade, Associate Director, All Design - Architecture
You can send questions in advance or during the webinar. You just need a computer (preferable) or a phone to join the webinars from anywhere in the world. If you can't make it we'll post a recording on the Fuel site afterwards. Plus you can access other Fuel employment resources here.
REGISTRATION FOR 29 JULY (1pm - 2pm UK Time) RCA ONLY