- Q&A with top lawyers
- The Launch of RCA Selected Works 2012/13
Got a burning question about protecting your intellectual property?
Top lawyers will give you the basics and answer questions about:
- Confidentiality or non-disclosure agreements - when do I need to get it in writing?
- Copyright - what can be protected and how?
- Design Rights and Trade Marks - what do they cover?
- Patents - what's the benefit, how much do they cost?
Bring your IP questions!
Ready to be Selected?
Whether you're a current RCA student or a graduate, if you have an innovative design or invention come along and find out more about the 2012/13 RCA Selected Works Programme. You could win a place on InnovationRCA's design & entreprenuership Launchpad Summer School, and a paid six-month Fellowship in the InnovationRCA Business Incubator, where you will receive mentoring and support to help you prototype and commercialise your new product ideas. The deadline for applications to Selected Works is 28 March 2012.
Everyone is welcome but places are limited so you'll need to book a place using the link below. There'll be drinks and networking afterwards.
- Nadia Danhash, Director of InnovationRCA
- Rob Jacob and Mark Kramer, IP specialists from Stephenson Harwood, the lawyers representing the RCA. Their clients include Gap, Robot Wars and L'Wren Scott
When and where:
- 6.30-8.00pm, Monday 27 February 2012
- Senior Common Room
- RCA Kensington
To prepare for the event, read the Fuel Basics IP article here:
If you want to submit questions for the speakers in advance of the event, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.